Laser Hair Removal
Facial Hair Removal using GentleYAG
Chest Hair Removal using GentleLASE
Chin Hair Removal using GentleYAG
Chin Hair Removal(2) using GentleYAG
Outside Ear Hair Removal using GentleYAG
Underarm Hair Removal using GentleLASE
Candela Machines featured
on Dr. Oz
Laser Hair Removal is performed by focusing laser light energy at the surface of the skin and targeting the pigment in hair follicles. Please note that grey, white/silver, blonde, and some shades of red hair can not be treated. This laser light energy rapidly heats the hair follicle while the skin is cooled and essentially destroys the hair in a process known as photothermolysis. Here at Pulse, we use the gold standard in Laser Hair Removal - the Candela GentleLASE and GentleYAG. With these two lasers, we are able to treat all skin tones and ethnicities. Additionally, these lasers treat other issues such as vessels, wrinkles, and pigmented lesions.
Call us today and schedule your personalized, in-depth consultation and test patch at no cost to you. We promise each client a unique, safe, and effective treatment every time. Be sure to ask us about specials on packages.
Some things to know before you begin laser hair removal:
- Stop waxing, tweezing and epilating at least 4 weeks prior to your first laser hair removal session. You may continue to shave both before and after laser hair removal.
- No direct sun exposure, tanning beds or sunless tanning in the area to be treated 2 weeks prior to or following all laser treatments.
- Shave the entire area to be treated the day before your laser hair removal session.
- Clean the area completely. You should not apply any lotions or sprays to the area on the day of your laser hair removal.
- Wait 2 weeks after your last pill if taking antibiotics. Many antibiotics can make you light sensitive.
- Take ibuprofen to prepare for your appointment. Ibuprofen will often reduce the redness and swelling caused by the laser.
- Lastly, please print our consultation forms and have completed forms ready for your technician at your first visit.
If you have further questions or concerns, please call us or visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.